Monday, October 15, 2012

HelloFax Update

It's taken longer than I'd hoped for but HelloFax is working.  It's not their fault it's taken so long, I've just had higher priorities.

The Pros:
As I stated in my earlier post, HelloFax integrates nicely with Google Docs/Drive.  The setup is pretty easy as they can use your existing Google account for their own.
Account management is very basic.
Has the ability to send multiple recipients.

The Cons:
Only one con so far.  I can't change the header on my faxes.  The default reads "HelloFax"  but for obvious reasons I should be able to change this.  No where have I read that this is a problem with the basic account verses premium accounts.  I haven't emailed HelloFax about this.  Maybe that will be something to talk about in my next blog about HelloFax.  Until then, cya.

Update !
So I sent HelloFax an email query into why I could not change the header tag and they promptly replied back with the response "This feature is not editable at this time but maybe in the future if enough people request it then it might be."

So there you go.  Mystery solved.  I will still continue to use HelloFax for the peace of mind and the price is decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment